Point to be noted by the students to avail facility for Economically Backward students:
1. Those students of Under Graduation (U.G.), who belong to Economically Backward Class are informed that, your parents/Guardians income limit is
increased form 15000/- to Rs. 100000 and have to submit Income Certificate signed by Tahasildar of your Taluka office along with E.B.C. form.
2. The Income Certificate signed by Sarpanch/Talathi/Gazetted officer/Executive Magistrate is not allowed.
3. Students can fill up their E.B.C. forms in the name of brothers or guardians if their parents are not alive, after submitting their death certificate.
4. If one of the parents, mothers of father is alive, they can fill up E.B.C. form in the name of the alive parent. In such cases they cannot fill up E.B.C. form in the name of brother or guardian.
5. If the parents (Mother or Father) are pensioners he/she will have to attach Pension Certificate along with the form issued by the treasury officer.
6. If parents or a member in family is merchant/Trader/ Businessman, Students are required to attach income certificates issued by sales tax officer.
7. If parents are alive but a student lives separately from father/mother and fill up E.B.C. form he will have to get Income Certificate of the Guardian/Father/Mother and attach it along with the form.
8. If a student gets thumb impression of his mother/Guardian on EBC form, to a certain the reality of thumb impression, it is to counter signed by the Sarpanch or Gazetted officer.
9. After the submission of the EBC form in the college, if the student fails to appear for the examination, the EBC facility will be withdrawn, in such case, before leaving the college, student has to pay full fees as per rule.
10. Students of this category are exempted from the payment of Admission fees, Tuition fees, laboratory fees and Library fees.